|合作公寓 CO-OP [查收入]|
一房一厅一浴, 有门卫, 547 ft2 室內尺, 室內51m2平方米
|2 分钟步行到 B35, B70|
|5 分钟步行到 B63|
|8 分钟步行到 B11|
|7 分钟步行到 D|
|10 分钟步行到 R|
Charming 2nd floor, corner one bedroom, one bathroom apartment in a beautiful prewar coop on Sunset Park. 683 41st street is an excellently maintained boutique cooperative with 32 units and unrivaled location.
Enter through a stunning courtyard and up 1 quick flight of stairs to this delightful and spacious one bedroom home. High ceilings, exposed brick, beamed ceilings and windows in every room (including the bathroom). All rooms look out through new windows over tree-lined 7th ave.
Newly renovated, the stylish open-style kitchen offers ample space for a dining room table. The entire apartment is replete with pre-war charm and a modern feel. The hardwood floors with mahogany inlay throughout make this home a detail rich stunner and the perfect Parkside home.
- The spacious living room offers a loft-like feel with space to entertain and work from home
- The recently renovated and windowed bathroom boasts a large tub as well as storage above and beneath the sink.
- Large Bedroom with 4 oversized windows has plenty of space for a king-sized bed with side tables and even more space for a reading chair and table near the window which brings in fantastic natural light. An additional closet can easily be added here without compromising room to move
- The apartment also comes with a free large private storage bin (with room for your bike) and brand new laundry room in the basement.
- 20% down required and sorry, no pets allowed.
Sunset Park is the nexus of so many incredible parts of Brooklyn. Industry City and Bush Terminal are minutes away where you can enjoy shopping, entertainment and the best food the city has to offer. Quick 20 minute commute to Manhattan via D, N, R trains. The views from Sunset Park are one of a kind and the park offers an Olympic sized public pool, well equipped gym, recreational center, and artificial grass soccer field.